The Odyssey Performance Trainer allows horses to move freely between a set of gates inside an enclosed circular track. This allows the horse to move as naturally as he would in a paddock or on a lunge line, and can be used to aid in rehabilitation by allowing control of pacing and maintaining regular exercise.
- Exercise and condition horses freely and safely
- Warm horses up before exercise
- Cool down after exercise
- Improve muscle strength and fitness
- Increase blood circulation
- Decrease risks of colic
- Exercise at a controlled pace
- Prevent muscle stiffness
- Exercise on a flat and even surface at a controlled speed
- Introducing gentle work to horses that have been out of work due to injury as they enable the muscles to be built up without the restriction and weight that a rider poses.
Equivibe is a vertical vibration system that allows the entire body to vibrate based on the platform frequency causing the muscles to contract and stretch in order to sustain balance. Equivibe gives a smooth vibration that circulates through the horses body allowing for increased performance, quicker rehabilitation, and helps prevent injuries.
- Increases Circulation
- Increases Hoof Growth
- Improved Hoof Wall
- Hock Soreness
- Promotes Bone Healing
- Sore and Stiff Stile Joints
- Torn Ligiments
- Tendon Tears
- Muscle Soreness
- Strains and Sprains
- Suspensory Issues
- Muscle Atrophy
The Sport Innovations Solarium infrared light therapy promotes wound healing and aids in pain relief for ailments such as arthritis, sprains, and ulcers. The natural light that promotes production of vitamin D, just like the sun. The Solarium can also be used to accelerate drying after bathing, loosen muscles, improve blood circulation and promotes relaxation in the equine athlete.
- Raises Performance Levels
- Decreases Muscle Tension
- Increase Blood & Oxygen Supply
- Reduce Chronic Inflammations
- Increase Wound Healing
- Healthier & Shinier Coat
- Strengthen Immune System
- Warm Up Prior To Training
- Faster Cool Down After Training
The Kraft equine treadmill allows for exercise in a small space. It’s ideas for enhancing horse training, conditioning, therapy, and rehabilitation. The objective is to facilitate rehabilitation, therapy, conditioning, and ultimately enhance horse training.
- Aerobic Workouts
- Improve Fitness
- Evaluate Problems (diagnostics of upper airways and lameness)
- Exercise in Poor Weather
- Great for Cardiovascular and Respiratory
- Allows for Gradual Reintroduction to Exercise for Rehab
- Maintain Muscle Fitness
- Improve Overall Balance and Coordination
The Sport Innovations “ProSeries 3in1” Therapy Blanket with Massage, Magnetic (PEMF) and Heat in one unit. Used before and after a workout helps reduce muscle tension and increase circulation in the horse’s body. This blanket helps keep the horse relaxed, limber, and fit.
- Recovery Management
- Increases Circulation
- Pain Management
- Muscle Fatigue
- Muscular Issues
- Reduces Muscle Tension
- Injury Treatment
- Cold Back
AFEC has a dedicated lunging ring focused on maintaining the elements of a proper pad; specifically felted sand footing and a quick drain system ensuring limited down time.
Pessoa lunging is an additional therapy tool used based on the horse’s treatment plan. This type of lunging helps to place the horse in a better position to assist muscle build-up, and increases use of the horse’s back muscles.
- Exercise a Fresh Horse
- Relax the Body
- Focus Attention
- Develop an Understanding of Voice Commands
- Help Correct Bad Habits
- Help to Develop Balance, Suppleness and Strength
- Build Stamina
- Gain Confidence
- Allows the trainer to observe the horse while the horse is moving which provides a chance to assess ability, soundness, quality of movement and tendon and ligament durability without the weight of a rider