Always Faithful Equestrian Club
PREMIER SHOW JUMPING
What Makes Us Special
Always Faithful Equestrian Club (AFEC) is a private, not-for-profit, full service equestrian boarding and training center, specializing in hunter, jumper, and equitation show disciplines. Premier services, all-inclusive amenities, and professional property management provide an ideal environment for our equestrians to pursue their passion. Always Faithful Equestrian Club is situated on nearly twenty-five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, meticulously maintained proprietary felted sand footing, and state-of-the-art facilities. We consistently strive to ensure the highest quality, best practices, and professional equine management and training services. Our team is devoted to continuous improvement, achieving excellence, and sharing a unique characteristic that cannot be taught; Caring. We truly Care; for the horses, club members, and each other.
WHO WE ARE
What We Believe
To create an ideal environment, warm, inviting, supportive culture, provide the highest quality care for our equine athletes, and ensure premier facilities, amenities, and services for our club members.
To ensure continued learning, health, safety and happiness for all club members that share a passion to ride and enjoy our equestrian club.
- Teamwork, dedicated to an elevating purpose, energizing our ability to accomplish our mission and achieve our vision
- Open communication, clear goals, and genuine commitment; every decision remains centrally focused, “what is best for the horse and rider”
- Pride, enthusiasm, and care drive our daily actions
- Honesty, transparency, sincerity, and accountability govern our behavior
- Tireless devotion to doing things right
- Acting with courage, being present, and providing thoughtful treatment of all: the horse, people, and property
- Ensuring the highest standards with all that we do; horse care, training, facilities management, and client services, while continuously striving to improve
- True teams leave no one behind (Semper Fidelis)